Today you will come to Fertistosiges to find out the interest rates that apply on 7 August 2017. Never just take out a loan, but keep an eye on the interest rates. With a personal loan, these will never suddenly rise or fall sharply, but that is the case with the revolving credit. The borrowing interest only partly determines the costs of a loan. The conditions and your risk profile also play a role in this.
Lenders always try to estimate the risk they are running with you.
The risk profile is outlined by among other things these factors:
- Net income;
- Living situation;
- Fixed charges;
- Your postal code;
You should also pay attention to the conditions. What is possible with the lenders that you will soon be comparing with each other?
The loan conditions are in fact part-determining for the total costs of the loan.
- Free early repayment possible (with continuous credit always possible)?
- Is a term life insurance policy or credit insurance compulsory?
- What is the age limit to when you can borrow money?
- Can you borrow money with a temporary employment contract or as a freelancer?
Curious about the current interest rates for both the revolving credit and the personal loan? We have taken the interest rates of 7 August 2017 for you. For the personal loan we assume a term of 60 months. You borrow a sum of 25,000 euros.
RFS: 4.7% -8.5% (this depends on your personal situation)
Interest on credit
For the lowest interest rates of the revolving credit, we came to the following lenders. In this case, too, we opted for a loan of 25,000 euros and assume that you borrow money with a permanent contract. Minimum interest Nationale Nederlanden: 4.70%
Maximum interest DEFAM: 6.50%
Maximum interest Nationale Nederlanden: 8.30%
- Interest borrowing December 2017
- What is the interest rate development for mortgages in August?
- Borrow money without interest
- Borrow money at low interest rates
- Current interest on revolving credit and personal loan October 2017
- Buy a house? Possible extra money for a more sustainable home
- How much can you actually borrow for a house in 2017?
- What is the current lending rate October 2017?
- Borrow direct money
- Borrow money from your child, how about that?